Saturday, April 24, 2010

Skin pigment has changed in certain area.. What do I do?

I am fully aware that I should really go to a dermotologist..





But I am afraid of the news I may get, so instead I will just ask it here.





In the past 6-9 months, I have noticed these two bloches of color that have appeared on my testes. When they first appeared, they were tiny.. Smaller than a dime. Now, they are larger than quarters. There's two of them, and the skin color is completely different. These two spots, are almost a bright pink color.








I will eventually go to a dermotologist. But for now, has anybody else experienced similar problems? Can you let me know what you think it may be... will it ever go back to normal?





It's just embarassing really. Please, what is the problem?

Skin pigment has changed in certain area.. What do I do?
Does it itch or burn? It could be skin irritation or jock itch. But go to the doctor anyway. forget about being embarrassed, it's the doctors job to deal with this stuff
Reply:It could be a type of STD...or skin cancer...go to the dermatologist ASAP


No comments:

Post a Comment