Saturday, April 24, 2010

??? the pigment is getting light on my face in spots what could be causing this to happen.....???????

it is my nose is lighter and around mouth and my forehead is got rounded really light spots my cheeks are darker though and it looks like my feet are also lighting up from the sole toward the top all around ,i asked my doc he thought it could be lupus but the test more than once came back negative so i am stumped i have heard it could be a fungus but wouldn't my doc have know this ?? i am b/f and i dont think its vitiligo, any ideas ???

??? the pigment is getting light on my face in spots what could be causing this to happen.....???????
I have some of it as well. I do have Lupus, but my dr also thinks I have a mild case of Vitalago. there are those that have massive loss of pigmintation, and those that have a little bit here and there. I would try to get a referral to a dermatologist. if you are seeing just your family dr, they may not know as much as a rhuemotologist or a dermatologist. I also have some patches of darker skin. and ligheter skin, but mainly lighter skin, but no swelling anyplace.
Reply:I would recheck Vitiligo with your doctor. My nephew has this also my father had it. Did you go to a dermatologist?

asparagus fern

No comments:

Post a Comment