Saturday, April 24, 2010

Skin pigment changes to lighter tone temporarily in certain spots on arms and legs only?

What is this condition? It seems more to do with circulation or something rather being a skin condition but I have no idea. This only occurs on my arms and legs and perhaps the most notable aspect is that the little splotches, no bigger than a pea, only become noticeably apparent in changes in temperature. As for when it those certain areas become exposed to different temperatures. It only seems to occur on the extremities also as in forearms and lower legs.





Any ideas? I know it's not vitiligo.

Skin pigment changes to lighter tone temporarily in certain spots on arms and legs only?
Hi,


You did not say what was causing it.So I assume that you have not gone to a doctor to find out,or are scared to.soooooooo,


here is a temporary solution to the problem.


I am assuming that you are not a real light person.So this is what you do.


Brew 2 cups strong black tea,let it cool,and pour into a plastic spray bottle.Make sure your skin is clean and dry.Then spray the tea directly onto your skin and let it air-dry.Repeat as desired for a healthy-looking glowing tan.So I would put this on the spots untill I can see the doctor.This will also work to give a man's face a more natural look after shaving off a beard.

sword fern

No comments:

Post a Comment